Tik Tok Gun Shot Clan
You are not a member of the Clan please log in or Register
Tik Tok Gun Shot Clan
You are not a member of the Clan please log in or Register
Tik Tok Gun Shot Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
When The Enemy Hears Tic Tok They Know It's Time To Die With Your Gun Shot They Know Why

Thank You for everything :):)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FireArund

FireArund

Clan Reputation : 0

Thank You for everything :):) Empty
PostSubject: Thank You for everything :):)   Thank You for everything :):) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi guys, I offer my most sincere apologies that i cannot say goodbye to you guys personally. You guys have treated me so nice the past weeks i been in tic tok, but sadly its time for me to say goodbye. The reason for this letter of resignation (probally spelled this wrong) is the massive amount of hackers and doucbags around CA lately. I cannot stand them no longer, i cant even play a game without it being ruined by a hacker, or gettin called a hacker. The best part was when i defend myself i get called names like " u ****ing b*tch" or "sdfu f*ag". CA isnt the same as it once was in the past. Anyway, thank you for treating me nicely , u guys are amazing friends. I wish you the best of luck bringing Tic~Toc to the top ranks.

Sincerely, Marla (FireArund)
Back to top Go down

Thank You for everything :):)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tik Tok Gun Shot Clan :: Main :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: